February 23rd I started my clomid, and had an
ultrasound with Dr. Z. He checked the follicles and there were four. I thought
that was a good number- we could have to embryos and two more to freeze for
later. We left for Utah March 2nd after attending the Gilbert Temple
Dedication ceremony. What a gorgeous, sunny, happy day it was. We arrived in
Utah and met Dr Andrew for the first
time that night. He was concerned that I only had four follicles after already
starting heavy duty medications to give us more of them, but he said not to worry.
I went back Tuesday morning, and we were told that the follicles weren’t
growing as fast or as big as they wanted them to. We added more shots to the
mix and on Wednesday, March 5th at 10:30pm Jason gave me my trigger
shot in my hip.
Pause: I have to say this- Jason is amazing. He gave in to
every desire I had while on the trip as long as it was doctor approved. I got
any food I wanted, we went anywhere I wanted, we spent 10 wonderful days
together. It was AMAZING!!! Also, we have had SO many friends and family help
us out along the way. Our friends, the Browns, let us stay with them for our
first four nights. We are so grateful to them, and we are already missing them.
Couldn’t you just move back to AZ already?!?!?! Seriously, I can’t even list
all the tender mercies we have had.
No comments:
Post a Comment